Fringe benefits at our hotel in Chicago’s Loop
Thoughtful touches for the financier and bride alike, before you even knew you needed them. We’re meticulous in our selection and delivery of those little extras — we make sure you’re taken care of.
Amenities and Services
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi, reward nights, exclusive offers, and more — join now!
- A yoga mat in every room, free of charge
- Fully equipped on-site fitness center
- Pet-friendly accommodations — bring your loyal companion, free of charge
- Nightly hosted evening social hour in the lobby living room from 5 pm – 6 pm.
- Custom-designed PUBLIC bikes available to borrow for a ride around town
- On-site Parlor & Spa
- The Gray Hotel Trunk: we've partnered with the Trunk Club on a custom Gray Hotel trunk. The collection has smart, sophisticated, stylish essentials curated with both the male and female Gray traveler in mind. Visit the Clubhouse in Chicago or Sign-up Online.
- The Tie Bar: purchase a Tie and/or Pocket Square from the Front Desk or via your guestroom minibar
- Children's Book Check-out: for our smaller travelers, we offer children’s books at the Front Desk (a hand selected collection, some of which are set in the Windy City!).
- Valet parking: $65 overnight | $39 3-6 hours | $25 0-3 hours
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- “Forgot It? We Got It!” for forgotten essential travel items, available upon request