Fringe benefits at our hotel in Chicago’s Loop
Thoughtful touches for the financier and bride alike, before you even knew you needed them. We’re meticulous in our selection and delivery of those little extras — we make sure you’re taken care of.
Amenities and Services
- Complimentary WiFi for IHG® Rewards Club members
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- A yoga mat in every room, free of charge
- Fully equipped on-site fitness center
- Pet-friendly accommodations — bring your loyal companion, free of charge
- Nightly hosted evening social hour in the lobby living room from 5 pm – 6 pm.
- Custom-designed PUBLIC bikes available to borrow for a ride around town
- On-site Hair Salon
- The Gray Hotel Trunk: we've partnered with the Trunk Club on a custom Gray Hotel trunk. The collection has smart, sophisticated, stylish essentials curated with both the male and female Gray traveler in mind. Visit the Clubhouse in Chicago or Sign-up Online.
- lululemon: we've teamed up with lululemon to bring you yoga classes, clothing to borrow or purchase, as well as their Namaste yoga mat in our fitness center -- all so you can travel light and stay fit!
- The Tie Bar: Visit their store, located on the first floor next to our main entrance (see their website for hours), or you can purchase a Tie and/or Pocket Square from either the Front Desk or your guestroom minibar.
- Children's Book Check-out: for our smaller travelers, we offer children’s books at the Front Desk (a hand selected collection, some of which are set in the Windy City!).
- Valet parking: $65 overnight | $39 3-6 hours | $25 0-3 hours
- Self-park: Convenient, self-park option for hotel guests at The Poetry Garage: 201 W. Madison St, Chicago, IL 60606. Self-park rates include in and out privileges, 0 - 24 hours: $46. Click here to purchase parking in advance online or bring your parking ticket to our hotel Front Desk for validation.
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- “Forgot It? We Got It!” for forgotten essential travel items including lululemon gear, available upon request