The “Bobby Experience”
Meet our Chef Concierge, Bobby Gonzalez! From teaching your group how to tie a bowtie to curating custom themed amenities, Bobby is here to elevate every experience here at The Gray. Short a minister? We have him ordained as well – he really is a jack of all trades.
Bobby is an award winning Concierge formerly of the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Chicago. Bobby got his start in hospitality back in 2007 re-stocking mini bars! Bobby is a member of Les Clef d'Or USA, an organization that represents Concierge that are at the pinnacle of the profession. Bobby is an active member of the Chicago Hotel Concierge Association, and enjoys mentoring new members just starting their Concierge journey. Bobby has won several awards including the IHLA Employee of the Year award for the Chicagoland region, and the Concierge Preferred Jon Winke Rising Star award, voted in by his peers. Bobby is at your service, and can't wait to welcome everyone to the Kimpton Gray Hotel!
The Moonlighter is a laid-back neighborhood hangout, tucked away from the intersection of Kedzie and Armitage in Chicago's Logan Square.
Game, oysters & tap brews are served in a stylish lodge space with TVs, a fireplace & a beer garden.
The Drawing Room at the CAA
The Drawing Room, which has a downright majestic fireplaces surrounded by a pair of tufted-leather couches.
Go for the excellent cocktails, stay for the tasty kitchen offerings, stay even longer for the free cookies that are passed out at midnight!
RM Champagne Salon
Order up a great bottle of Champagne and you will be lounging like a monocle-toting railroad tycoon in no time.
The Edgewater pub feels like a castle’s basement once the kitchen starts cooking up excellent burgers, the fireplace begins to roar, and the pitchers of sangria start flowing!
Stunning views. Elegant décor. Speakeasy vibe. Inventive drinks.
An immersive, multi-sensory art and science popup featuring Yayoi Kusama's infinity mirror room.
The McCormick Tribune Ice Rink & Maggie Daley Park Skating Ribbon
All weather permitting, with themed skate nights on most Thursdays. Free, skate rental is $13 from Monday to Thursday and $15 weekends and holidays. through march 2019
The Beach Chicago Navy Pier Grand Ballroom
Free and open to the public! Created by New York- based designers, snarkitecture, The Beach Chicago is an immersive art installation, which consists of a large, open room, filled with more than a million antimicrobial and recyclable plastic balls, along with deck chairs, lifeguard chairs, umbrellas and signage that mimic the sensation of a day at the beach. Jan. 19- Feb. 3rd
Imagine The Moon Adler Planetarium
Adler’s newest sky show explores how the moon has inspired human creativity, learning, and exploration ever since we have looked to the sky. Catch imagine the moon in the newly renovated Grainger sky theater and see the moon in a completely new light!
Hamilton CIBC Theatre
The tony-award winning musical story of America’s founding father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington’s right-hand man during the revolutionary war and was the new nation’s first treasury.
- LowCountry Seafood Boil provides a comfortable and backyard-like environment to embrace the culture of social gatherings around a seafood boil. Serves fresh bags of boiled seafood, pitchers of cocktails!
- The new location of Big Star in Wrigleyville is right across from the stadium, and has the same excellent margaritas as the original. Make sure to get the “hot chips,” a.k.a. nachos, which are only available here.
- Little Goat Diner is right across the street from its upscale sister Girl & The Goat, Stephanie Izard's Little Goat is an all-day upscale diner that serves insanely creative takes on classic American comfort food with a sweet sidewalk patio.
Pacific Standard Time
Tasteful and casual, reflecting a hip, California vibe.
Japanese-inspired bar and restaurant with drinks from acclaimed bartender Julia Momose of Oriole.
Chefs Jason Vincent and Ben Lustbader (both from Nightwood) are behind this hip, diminutive Logan Square spot serving seasonal New American fare plus craft cocktails.
Shareable Mediterranean plates and house-baked breads highlight the vegetable-centric menu at this spacious River North locale from Top Chef winner and Intro alum C.J. Jacobson.
Chicago's intimate and delightful cocktail, dining and social club located on Randolph St in the West Loop.
Band of Bohemia
Rooted in the namesake bohemian spirit of collective ingenuity and dedicated to providing an elevated level of cuisine, libations and service.
- Duseks & Thalia Hall
- Tied House & Schubas
- Boleo & Hamilton
- Shaw’s & Andy’s for Jazz
- Chicago Firehouse & Buddy Guys Legends (Buddy Guy plays all January)
- Prime and Provisions, seating for up to 75+, arguably one of the best private dining room’s this city has to offer with sweeping Chicago River and iconic skyline views.
- The Gage is located in walking distance of the Gray, an iconic restaurant on Michigan Avenue featuring refined, rustic cuisine in the historic Gage Group Buildings. Steps from Millennium Park and along Chicago's Cultural Mile, The Gage is acclaimed for its exceptional cuisine, craft libations and commitment to outstanding hospitality. Seated events for up to 8-80 guests.
- Quartino provides the perfect setting for birthdays celebrations and special occasions. Quartino can accommodate private parties of 10-120 guests for luncheons, cocktail & antipasti parties, and dinners.
- Fulton Market Kitchen is only steps from Randolph St.'s Restaurant Row, our versatile space can be tailored to accommodate every type and size of event; be it an intimate dinner in our private dining room, an elegant wedding reception, a corporate outing or full venue buyout.
- Girl and the Goat or "The Underground Goat" has been catering to a wide variety of special events from business meetings to engagements and everything in between. The ‘UG’ can accommodate up to 24 guests seated around one large table and up to 26 guests seated around two tables.
- ZED451, voted “Best Private Dining Venue in Chicago” by Illinois Meeting & Events Magazine, offers 18,000 square feet of private and semi-private dining spaces accommodating up to 800 guests while catering to your individual needs. With an intimate lounge and rooftop bar surrounded by unmatched city views, ZED451 is the perfect setting for sophisticated affairs and lively gatherings of all scopes.